MEC Crinkum Plus Shorts - Men's
Freedom! Nothing about these shorts will hold you back. Ride trails and head into town without looking out of place. The stretch fabric lets you move freely and a low-profile chamois is comfortable on long rides.
- Stretch woven, quick dry fabric is nylon and spandex.
- Waist tabs let you tune the fit.
- Double-needle stitching adds durability.
- Built-in chamois liner has an antimicrobial treatment.
- Back pockets have hook-and-loop closure to secure your goods.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.