MEC Crankum Shorts - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $35.97 From $35.97 to $59.95 $35.97 – $59.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Flattering fitting shorts that deftly hides their technical pedigree when about town. Falling just above the knee, they avoid the quintessential enduro look, yet keep cool on muggy logging road climbs or hot days at the beach. The perfect shorts to carry you through the trails and sun-soaked social obligations of summer.
- Made of lightweight nylon and spandex that's durable and stretchy.
- Quick dry fabric sheds mud and rain.
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of movement.
- Zip fly with 2 snap closures for a secure fit without a pressure point over your stomach.
- 2 front pockets with one internal drop-in pocket.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.