MEC Ace Cycling Liner Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Don't keep this Ace up your sleeve, but under your favourite shorts or pants. The moisture-wicking, stretchy fabric, flat-locked seams and chamois will enhance your riding comfort when worn under mountain bike shorts, jeans or commuting trousers.
- Made of polyester jersey with 15% spandex for great stretch and excellent memory.
- Durable wicking finish has a smooth surface and manages moisture for a comfortable ride.
- Chamois uses 2D category pads rated for medium distance rides. Centre is 3mm open-cell foam, the perimeter is 2mm, and the whole thing has an antimicrobial finish.
- 4-panel construction for a good, sleek fit.
- Low-profile elastic waist reduces bulk.
- Flat-locked seams eliminate chafing.
- Gripper elastic in legs keeps them from rolling up.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.