Artisanal road wheels, built entirely by hand.
- Rims have a sandblasted, black anodized finish.
- Classic aluminum hubs take J-bend spokes and have a black anodized finish.
- Spoke configuration: 20 radial front wheel; 24 rear wheel, 12 cross x2 drive side and 12 radial non drive side.
- Alloy 25mm section clincher rim.
- CNC braking surface.
- 4 sealed cartridge bearings.
- Includes QR-60 and rim tape.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.