For women who ride and want a pack that fits not one that's pink. The shoulder straps and suspension system have a female-specific design and the sternum straps can be adjusted to fit a variety of body shapes. A magnetic hose retention system lets you grab a gulp and get your hand back on the levers fast.
- Contact edges are not bound, but wrapped with compressible foam and soft fabric to prevent chafing.
- Ride-specific hipbelt is angled to disperse force and eliminate pressure points.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep small items accessible yet secure.
- Excellent back ventilation keep you cool.
- Carry system for a full-face helmet and pads.
- Dedicated eyewear pocket.
- Pump sleeve and tool pockets.
- Reflective loop for a light.
- Glove friendly zipper pulls.
- 2.0L Big Zip LP hydration reservoir (included) has a wide opening for cleaning, filling or adding ice.
|Main fabric||100-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|