An expandable bike pack that carrys even big, weirdly shaped objects comfortably. The flexible back panel lets you move through the urban obstacle course. A waterproof internal pocket keeps documents or electronics dry in wet weather.
- Weatherproof design has a waterproof roll-top closure, zippers, and TPU front pocket flap.
- Internal drop liner uses waterproof seam-trap construction.
- Flexible back panel allows air circulation and full mobility.
- Comfort shoulder straps have routing guides for headphone wires or hydration hoses.
- Waterproof, internal welded pocket fits up to 15in. laptops.
- Main compartment is accessible through swing-around side entry without removing the pack, or through the rolltop.
- Compression straps let you compress or expand the pack to carry an extra wheel, a skateboard, or other oversized items.
- Multiple quick-access pockets on both front and back.
- U-lock holster doubles as a water bottle pocket.
- Sternum strap and detachable waist strap.
|Main fabric||Cordura nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.