Olukai Nohea Mesh Slip On - Men's
- Available prices $99.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
They feel as though you're not really even wearing shoes. The slip-on design (or pull-on, depending on the energy you choose to exert) has enough tread to grip your longboard deck. The contoured footbed adds comfort for paved days. Mesh upper keeps the air flowing and the wearing cool.
- Synthetic mesh upper with hand-sewn whipstich details create a clean look.
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking cover.
- Elastic gore panels provide plenty of stretch ensure a snug fit.
- Removable EverFit footbed is anatomically contoured to add support.
- Drop-in heel feature lets you slip on and off with ease.
- Outsoles are all-weather, non-marking rubber with heavy gauge sidewall stitching for durability.
|Weight||717g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.