A light weatherproof pack to shield your laptop and clothes from bus-lane tsunamis. The suspension system is tailored to suit the riding position, with flexible panels and straps that can be removed if they get in your way.
- Made of lightweight hammered fabric with reflective panels for night visibility.
- Internal TPU drop liner with waterproof seam taping.
- Padded straps have cooling mesh for ventilation.
- Back has flexible cooling panel for comfort.
- Removable sternum strap and hipbelt.
- Adjustable flap allows for roll-top or Velcro flap closure and variable internal volume.
- Internal slash pocket fits up to a 15 inch Mac book Pro.
- Secure organization pockets for small items.
- External napoleon access pocket.
- 2 external pockets hold water bottles or U-locks.
|Main fabric||200-denier ripstop nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|