La Sportiva Thunder III GTX Day Hiking Boots - Women's
The classic, midweight design handles the rougher terrain you'll find on less-travelled routes or trails that undergo seasonal snow and melt cycles. They are waterproof and sturdy enough for carrying the weight of overnight gear and a climbing rig. A roomy toe box gives your toes space to spread out and suits those with wider feet.
- Uppers are nubuck leather with Cordura® nylon and a waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Rubber toecaps provides extra durability and protection from rocks.
- Midsoles use dual-density Trailon (70% EVA with 30% isobutylene isoprene rubber) a blend that lasts well and has high abrasion resistance.
- Trailflex insole uses a half-steel shank to provide rigidity and support.
- Moulded rubber heel stabilizer adds solid ankle support.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber, offering exceptional grip over a wide range of rough trail surfaces. Impact braking system provides increased traction on steep terrain.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.