La Sportiva Thunder III Gore-Tex Day Hiking Boots - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The classic, midweight design handles the rougher terrain you'll find on less-travelled routes or trails that undergo seasonal snow and melt cycles. They are waterproof and sturdy enough for carrying the weight of overnight gear and a climbing rig. A roomy toe box gives your toes space to spread out and suits those with wider feet.
- Uppers are nubuck leather with Cordura® nylon and a waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Rubber toecaps provides extra durability and protection from rocks.
- Midsoles use dual-density Trailon (70% EVA with 30% isobutylene isoprene rubber) a blend that lasts well and has high abrasion resistance.
- Trailflex insole uses a half-steel shank to provide rigidity and support.
- Moulded rubber heel stabilizer adds solid ankle support.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber, offering exceptional grip over a wide range of rough trail surfaces. Impact braking system provides increased traction on steep terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure