The updated design hugs your body and stays stable for fast hiking, long trail runs or cross-country rides. It features BioSync suspension: flexible tendons connect the shoulder harness and waistbelt to the pack, stretching and retracting to move the whole system with your body. At 34L, this Miwok can be called into service for cragging days and carefully packed overnight trips.
- BioSync suspension offers a close fit that doesn’t restrict your movement.
- Mesh on waist, shoulder straps and back panel wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- Hydration system-ready with easy external access and a shoulder tube clip.
- Sunglasses stash on shoulder harness.
- 2 external side pockets and 1 external zippered top pocket.
- Side slash front panel access, plus top under-lid access with drawstring closure.
- Fixed lid closes with a single hook, and has a top pocket with key clip and a stash compartment on the underside.
- 2 waist belt pockets.
- Stretch front pocket
- 2 hideaway ice axe/trekking pole holders.
- Low profile daisy chains for lashing on extras.
- Lash point for bike light.
- Designed to carry up to 11kg.
|Main fabric||100-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.