Multi-sport shoes for scrambling, wall-climbing and trail hiking. They’re incredibly lightweight, but they don’t skimp on traction or underfoot protection.
- Uppers are rubber screenprinted over mesh.
- OutDry waterproof-breathable membrane is bonded as one piece to the back side of the uppers, and seam sealed to keep out rain and puddles.
- Protective synthetic toecaps shield against abrasion.
- Midsoles have cushioned, multi-density Techlite material that provides medial and lateral support on uneven surfaces. It’s also naturally antimicrobial.
- Outsoles are Omni-Grip non-marking rubber with micro-lugs for biting traction without excess weight.