The updated design hugs your body and stays stable for fast hiking, trail runs or cross-country rides. It features BioSync suspension: flexible tendons connect the shoulder harness and waistbelt to the pack, stretching and retracting to move the whole system with your body. At 24L, this Miwok will serve you well for day hikes, climbing and mountain biking.
- BioSync suspension offers a close fit that doesn’t restrict your movement.
- Mesh on waist, shoulder straps and back panel wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- Hydration system-ready with easy external access, smart tube routing and a mouthpiece keeper clip on shoulder harness.
- 2 waistbelt pockets.
- Sunglasses stash on shoulder harness.
- 2 external side pockets and 1 external zippered top pocket with zippered mesh security compartment.
- Wide clamshell access to main compartment.
- Main compartment has 2 mesh organizer pockets with a key clip.
- Expandable front pocket with bungee closure holds a helmet or jacket.
- Lash point for a bike light.
- Designed to carry up to 11kg.
|Main fabric||100-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-101.5 cmcm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.