Cushe W Slipper II - Women's
Don’t let the word “slipper” fool you. Unlike the ones your gran knits, these are made to withstand some wear and provide flexible cushioning to keep your stride supported. A breathable microfiber lining keeps your feet cool. And a 0mm drop allows your foot to maintain its natural mechanics, so go ahead, take full advantage.
- Uppers are made of durable textiles with canvas lining and a microfiber sock for breathability.
- Antimicrobial-treated footbeds.
- Your foot lands directly onto the sole, negating the need for an insole.
- Molded EVA and injected blown rubber soles for supportive underfoot cushioning, with traction and durability.
- Unique manuka honeycomb tread design.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.