Legendary carrying comfort, with a design and fit that's tuned for ladies. The Maya is sized for overnight trips or gear-intensive days of running, climbing or biking. The active suspension system stretches and retracts as you move to keep the system snug against your body without shifting or bouncing.
- BioSync suspension uses flexible tendons to connect the shoulder harness and waistbelt, for a close fit that doesn’t restrict your movement.
- Harness, waist belt and backpanel are made to wick moisture and keep you cool.
- Hydration system-ready with an external sleeve for easy refills, smart tube routing and a mouthpiece keeper clip on shoulder harness.
- Sunglasses stash on shoulder harness.
- 2 external side pockets and 1 external zippered top pocket with zippered mesh security compartment.
- Side slash front panel access, plus top under-lid access with drawstring closure.
- Fixed lid closes with a single hook, and has a top pocket with key clip and a stash compartment on the underside.
- 2 external side pockets.
- Stretch front pocket
- 2 hideaway ice axe/trekking pole holders.
- Low profile daisy chains for lashing on extras.
- Lash point for blinkie light.
- Designed for up to 11kg of weight.
|Main fabric||100-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.