Legendary carrying comfort, with a design and fit that's tuned for ladies. The Maya is sized for a full day of day of running, climbing or biking. The active suspension system stretches and retracts as you move to keep the pack snug against your body without shifting or bouncing.
- BioSync suspension uses flexible tendons to connect the shoulder harness and waistbelt, for a close fit that doesn’t restrict your movement.
- Harness, hipbelt and backpanel are lined with wicking mesh to keep you cool.
- Hydration system-ready with an external sleeve for easy refills, smart tube routing and a mouthpiece keeper clip on shoulder harness.
- 2 hipbelt pockets.
- Sunglasses stash on shoulder harness.
- 2 external side pockets and 1 external zippered top pocket.
- Main compartment has 2 mesh organizer pockets with a key clip.
- Expandable front pocket with bungi closure holds a helmet or jacket.
- Lash point for blinkie light.
- Designed for up to 9kg of weight.
|Main fabric||100-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.