Inspired by the robustness of a climber’s haul bag, but designed for the brutality of the school or office commute, this utilitarian pack protects your stuff from rain, rough handling and the rigors of daily life. The abrasion-resistant, waterproof fabric is complemented by water-resistant construction and zippers. The large main pocket has 2 mesh interior pockets to hold a phone or keys, while the internal sleeve fits most 17in. laptops and is raised off the bottom to protect your computer from impacts.
- Fabric is polyester (50% solution dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Laptop sleeve can be used to hold a hydration bladder. Hydration hose port is located between the shoulder straps.
- Padded shoulder straps with load lifters and a sternum strap for comfortable carrying.
- Molded back panel sheds moisture and promotes airflow.
- Webbing waistbelt.
- U-shaped zippered lid has a water-resistant reverse coil zippered pocket.
- Daisy chain lash points to attach yoga mat or skateboard on lid.
- Zippered front pocket for quick access to essentials.
- Hypalon lash points for attaching external items.
- Loop for attaching a flashing rear bike light.
|Main fabric||1200-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.