Beautiful sculpted designs and minimal seams keep this pack lightweight and streamlined. Fewer seams mean the pack is 10% lighter than prior models, but it retains breathable contact points and a suspension system that auto-balances flexibility and stiffness as you add or remove weight. Great for day trips or light overnight missions.
- Fabrics are nylon with oxford polyester added for durability.
- Trampoline style back panel tensions as you add weight, and a lightweight wire X-frame transfers it to your hips and lumbar region.
- CrossFlo DTS suspension provides cooling airflow across the back.
- Die-cut foam on harness and waist belt for breathability.
- 2 exterior stretch water bottle pockets.
- Front bucket pocket and a smaller zippered pocket.
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets.
- U-shape zippered front access to main compartment.
- Designed for loads up to 16kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|