Beautiful sculpted designs and minimal seams keep this pack lightweight and streamlined. The J28 offers enough capacity for a well-prepared day trip or a super-pared back night out. The suspension system uses a curved, springy steel bar to stiffen the framesheet as you add more weight. It transfers the load to the lumbar pad and your hips, and keeps the weight from pulling down on your shoulders.
- Fabrics are nylon with oxford polyester added for durability.
- Design uses few seams to keep is streamlined and lightweight.
- Trampoline style back panel tensions as you add weight, and a lightweight wire X-frame transfers it to your hips and lumbar region.
- CrossFlo DTS Suspension provides cooling airflow across the back.
- Die-cut foam on harness and waist belt for breathability.
- Quick-access waistbelt pocket.
- Expandable front bucket pocket for quick-access gear.
- Inside zippered pocket has a key clip.
- Side and bottom compression straps.
- Stretch mesh side pockets fit water bottles.
- Attachment points fit trekking poles or ice axes.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.