An exceptionally breathable and mobile pack for overnight trips and long weekends. Deuter’s Aircomfort system puts a mini-trampoline between you and the pack that allows air to circulate freely. Women’s-specific proportions, plus Vari Fit adjustability lets you size it like it was sewn for you.
- Rounded spring steel frame transfers the load efficiently to your hips.
- Compact hip fins with pull forward adjusters are easy to tighten even with heavy loads.
- Vari Flex hipbelt flexes with your movements.
- Spacious waistbelt pocket for valuables.
- Front zip pocket allows quick access to maps and guidebooks.
- Front access zipper allows access to the main compartment without opening the lid
- Lid compartment with internal valuables pocket.
- Separate bottom compartment for sleeping bag.
- Stretch side pockets hold water bottles.
- Wet clothing compartment.
- Ice tool and trekking pole attachment loops.
- Top lid attachment rings.
- Height-adjustable lid expands for an extra 10L and there's 5L of room in the side pockets for a total of 60L capacity.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.