Let your back enjoy some of the fresh air on multi-day hikes and long treks. Hollow-chambered foam on the padded back panel keeps body contact surfaces exceptionally breathable. A well-designed suspension system transfers weight effectively to your hips while leaving them fully mobile for freedom and energy efficiency. You'll be free to focus on the views and the way ahead.
- Vari Quick height adjustment for fast shoulder strap positioning.
- Compression straps on hip fins for precise load control.
- Pull-forward design makes the hipbelt easy to fasten even with a heavy pack.
- Multi-chamber aluminum X-frame for efficient load transfer to hipbelt.
- Front and top access to main compartment lets you get at buried items easily.
- Stretch side pockets.
- Zippered pocket on hip belt.
- Lid rings for lashing additional gear.
- Bottom is double layered fabric for durability.
- Zippered side pocket.
- Separate bottom compartment for sleeping bag.
- Wet laundry compartment.
- Ready for hydration systems up to 3L.
- Height adjustable lid increases the pack capacity by 10L.
|Main fabric||330-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1000-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.