A strippable climbing pack for fast and light, multi-day alpine ascents. SwingArm shoulder straps and reACTIV suspension provide unparalleled freedom of movement for technical rock and ice routes. When weight is at a premium, the pack's padded hipbelt, frame, framesheet and top lid are all removable to convert it to a stripped down, ultra-light summit pack. The 55L size is ideal for overnight objectives or carefully packed multi-day sieges.
- Main fabric is nailhead nylon reinforced with panels of welded nylon for abrasion resistance.
- reACTIV hipbelt has a floating pass-through design that flexes smoothly in the vertical plane while its soft construction allows comfort and mobility in all directions.
- SwingArm shoulder straps move with your stride by sliding through the bottom of the pack with a low friction cable housing. Each strap is linked to its partner with a cable to maintain an even, balanced load across both shoulders.
- Thermoformed backpanel for lightweight comfort and breathability.
- Top loading with spindrift collar, roll top closure and tuck away rope strap.
- Side compression straps provide volume adjustment.
- Floating lid is removable and has an external zippered pocket.
- Ice-tool PickPockets provide tool attachment for technical alpine and ice ascents.
- 3-point haul system using loops on front and a rear haul handle.
- Removable 20mm crampon straps.
- Removable padded hipbelt with fixed webbing belt for stripped down summit pack.
- Hipbelt gear loops for rock gear or ice screws.
- Hydration system compatible for hydrating on the move.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.