From sport crags to ice rimmed summit mushrooms, this versatile pack is built for the full spectrum of 4-season climbs. Top-loading, guide style deign with ergoACTIV suspension and SwingArm shoulder straps provide freedom of movement over varied climbing terrain. Ice tool pockets, a welded crampon patch and a tuck-away rope strap secure your gear on the approach. Removable padded hipbelt and removable lid allow you to strip-down minimalist style, lightweight alpine ascents.
- Fabric is tough, abrasion-resistant nylon chosen for its durability.
- ergoACTIV suspension uses custom shaped ball joint attached to the hipbelt frame for unrestricted, three dimensional movement when skiing, climbing or backpacking.
- SwingArm shoulder straps move with your stride by sliding through the bottom of the pack with a low friction cable housing. Each strap is linked to its partner with a cable to maintain an even, balanced load across both shoulders.
- Thermoformed backpanel allows venting.
- Removable padded hipbelt with fixed webbing belt for stripped down usability.
- Hipbelt gear loops for rock gear or ice screws.
- Top loading with floating lid, spindrift collar and tuck away rope strap.
- Lid is removable for minimalist style ascents.
- Ice-tool PickPockets for technical ice and alpine climbing.
- 3-point haul system using loops on front of pack and rear haul handle.
- Removable 20mm crampon straps.
- Hydration system compatible for hydrating on the move.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.