The versatile features make it a do-it-all pack for any adventure you can fit into 24 hours. With reACTIV dynamic suspension, this mid-size pack is made for fast moving technical forays. Ultra-flexible and optimized for lighter loads, the hipbelt is designed to flex smoothly in the vertical plane and provide comfort and mobility in all directions. Explore slot canyons, summits, multi-pitch routes or even take it mountain biking.
- Main fabric is nailhead nylon reinforced with nobby for abrasion resistance.
- reACTIV hipbelt has a floating pass-through design that flexes smoothly in the vertical plane while its soft construction allows comfort and mobility in all directions.
- High-flow OpenAir backpanel, shoulder straps and waistbelt provide maximum breathability.
- Top fixed lid has a zippered exterior pocket with key clip and spindrift collar.
- Side zippered access to main compartment for rapid retrieval of items.
- Trekking pole/ice axe loops and bike light clip for easy attachment.
- Front stretch pocket with compression strap.
- Side stretch pockets for water bottles.
- Hipbelt zippered pockets for access to gels or energy bars on the fly.
- Hydration system compatible with external access hydration sleeve.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.