Carry everything you need for day trip with a lumbar pack that keeps weight low and stable. Mountainsmith's TLS (Technical Lumbar System) ensures this high-capacity waistpack carries comfortably and won't feel as sweaty as a pack that covers your back. For travel or urban environs, clip on the removable shoulder strap and sling it messenger bag style. A padded sleeve holds your iPad®, e-reader, or other gadget safe and accessible.
- Fabric is polyester made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Diamond Airmesh foam panel has a DWR anti-sweat finish to keep your lower back cool.
- Lumber control point pad fits into your lumbar region for a snug fit that won't shift when you move.
- Low profile water bottle pockets on each side.
- Bottom panel compression straps let you cinch the load down or strap on extra gear.
- Reflective bungee cord on the front lets you stash your jacket for ready access.
- 2 waistbelt pockets.
- Waistbelt tucks away when not in use.
- Interior zippered compartment fits small items.
|Main fabric||420-denier recycled PET|
|Hipbelt circumference||66 - 132cm (standard)|