Go super lightweight but fully equipped on your long runs. Designed with input from ultra-runner Scott Jurek, this waist pack has space for 2 water bottles, fuel and a shell layer without the bulk of a backpack or vest.
- Includes 2, 296ml ergonomic water bottles to keep the load more balanced than a single large bottle. 2 bottles also let you mix it up between water and a sports drink.
- Bottle holsters are stiffened with lightweight foam so it’s easy to grab and replace bottles on the move. Either one can also hold a compact camera.
- Hex mesh inner fabric is very lightweight and breathable.
- Movable pocket is water-resistant silnylon, and measures 16.5 x 7.6cm (enough to fit most phones).
- Stretch back pouch is 10.2 x 10.2cm.
- Bungee cord on back pouch holds a shell jacket.
- Waistbelt has a stretchy section for custom sizing and give without excess bounce.
- Minimalist webbing belt fits waists 66–112cm.
- Adjustable race bib clips.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-112cm (standard)|
|Lid type||Sport cap|
|Bottle volume||2 x 300ml|
|Additional feature(s)||Hipbelt pocket(s)|