With an Ultra Tour Du Monte Blanc under her bib, designer Jenny Jurek knows what works for women running serious distance. The Vesta’s ergonomic curves are complimented with front and side adjustments for a bounce-free fit. Pocket options let you carry water up front, on your back, or both, to perfect your personal balance.
- Made of wicking nylon and 2 kinds of stretch mesh to keep you cool and mobile.
- Includes 2, 300ml ergonomic water bottles.
- Front pockets accommodate the included bottles, optional bottles up to 600ml, or cameras/phones, etc. They fold flat when not in use.
- 2 large storage pockets on bottom of front hold gels, phones, or cameras (one is drop-in stretch mesh, one is zippered).
- Back has 2 vertical zippered pockets and 1 horizontal zippered pocket.
- Deep back pocket accommodates a 2L reservoir (not included).
- Internal bungee cord in deep back pocket holds reservoir in place or stabilizes cargo.
- External bungee cord on back pocket compresses load and can hold a shell jacket.
- Hose routing tabs on shoulder straps.
- 1 ice axe loop and 2 trekking pole loops.
- Reflective accents for night time visibility.
- XS/S fits chests 66-97cm; M/L fits chests 81-104cm.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|