MEC Hopscotch Pants - Infants
The ultimate comfy pants for little girls on the move. The toasty fabric has stretch for easy scooting around the backyard, and the wide elastic waistband sits comfortably across little waists. Ribbed cuffs keep out unwanted drafts on cool, breezy days.
- Made of organically grown cotton and spandex in a soft French terry knit.
- Chain stitch seaming and raw edge finish adds a sweet touch to the pockets.
- Ribbed cuffs hug the ankles.
- Inseam is 27cm for size 12 months.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Turn inside-out for washing and drying. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, and iron medium when needed.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Product Sustainability||Organically grown content|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.