MEC Shadow Sun Suit - Infants
Keep your beach baby safe in the sun with this full-piece suit. The soft tricot knit fabric has a 50+ rating against UV rays. For fast diaper changes without too much sun exposure, a zipper opens the suit from the ankles, so you don't have to remove it completely.
- Polyester and LYCRA fabric is 50+ UPF rated.
- Mock neck collar covers vulnerable area at back of neck.
- Raglan style long sleeves.
- Front zipper runs to waist.
- Invisible zipper runs ankle-to-ankle via crotch for easy diaper changes.
- Flatlocked seams throughout for comfort
- Inseam is 23cm (12mo).
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.