MEC Chickadee Hoodie - Children
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
This soft and snugly hoodie is comfortable everyday wear to suit the playground set. The fabric is super-soft and as versatile as a lightweight fleece jacket. Generously sized, it fits over layers to suit the weather.
- Made of soft French terry in an organically grown cotton, spandex blend.
- 3-panel hood for added comfort.
- Thick ribbed waist and cuffs seal out drafts.
- Raglan, colour contrast sleeves.
- 2 kangaroo handwarmer pockets.
- Centre back length is 34cm (12mo).
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold with like colours. Turn garment inside-out while washing and drying. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium when needed.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.