This full-zip hoodie is made of soft French terry knit fabric styled with feminine, flattering lines. A wardrobe staple offering comfort and light warmth for biking to school, walking on field trips, or taking in outdoor concerts.
- Made of organically grown cotton with spandex for easy wear and stretch.
- Cozy 3-panel hood.
- Colour contrast raglan sleeves fit well under a backpack.
- Full-length zipper lets you get into it with no danger of pullover-head.
- 2 kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets.
- Centre back length is 53cm in size 8.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Turn inside-out for washing and drying. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, and iron medium when needed.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.