MEC Shadow Long-Sleeved Sun Shirt - Youths
Comfortable sun protection for canoe passengers and sandcastle engineers. The high neckline protects the vulnerable area on the back of the neck, and long sleeves provide full coverage. Bright colourways let them choose the style they’ll love to wear.
- Made of polyester and LYCRA fabric that resists chlorine and has a UPF 50 rating.
- Flatlocked seams prevent chafing from sand and salt.
- Long sleeves and high mock neck collar extend coverage.
- Contrasting panels under arms.
- Centre back length is 49cm in size 8.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.