MEC Ambler Zip Leg Pants - Girls' - Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $33.00 $33.00
- Original price $59.00
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Pants that convert to shorts with a quick zip of the legs. They are great for hiking, biking, and paddling, but the quick-drying fabric and convertible design also make them a useful addition to a travel bag.
- Made of ripstop nylon with a DWR finish that sheds water.
- Wide elastic waistband has an adjustable drawstring.
- 2 front patch pockets with slash openings.
- 2 rear pockets with hidden zippers for secure stowage.
- Articulated knees allow free movement.
- Pants inseam is 24in. for size 8.
- Shorts inseam is 4in.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Pockets||2 front slash|
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to shorts|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.