MEC Scout Zip Leg Pants - Boys' - Youths
For camping or summer travelling, zip-off the lower legs to stay comfortable through blazing heat. Zip them back on for cool evenings. The fabric is treated to shed water, so you can take them hiking or paddling. Light, packable and quick-drying – a summertime hat trick.
- Made of mini-ripstop nylon with a DWR finish.
- Zippered fly with snap closure.
- Belt loops.
- Interior waistband adjusts to accommodate growth.
- 2 front patch pockets with slash openings.
- 2 rear patch pockets.
- 1 side zippered patch pocket.
- Inseam for pants is 62cm in size 8.
- Shorts inseam is 21cm.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to shorts|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.