Before you grab a shovel, grab this shirt built for trail days. Lightly insulated with DWR-treated flannel on the outside to shed dirt, it’s got shoulder expansion gussets to give you full range of motion when you’re shaping switchbacks.
- Cotton flannel on the outside has DWR (durable water repellency) treatment. Inner is quilted polyester for cool days in the forest.
- Snaps are easy to open with gloves on in case you need some ventilation.
- Reinforced elbow patches for durability.
- 2 chest pockets, 1 with a dedicated pen pocket.
- Inner patch pocket has 2 compartments, 1 with a media port.
- Hidden stash pocket in the back has a bungee cord clip to keep your keys findable.
- Hand pockets to keep warm or store an energy bar.
|Fabric content||100% cotton|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|