Don’t let the skate-shoe looks fool you: the Brewers are technical watersports gear. Their rockered toes won’t catch under roots on portages and they slide easily under a whitewater deck. Heel ports drain water and sand away fast. Webbing flaps prevent stones from being sucked in while you wade.
- Uppers are durable Cordura® nylon, with mesh for breathability.
- Air mesh at vamps and tongues for keeping cool and drying fast
- Drainage through sidewall allows water and debris to escape but prevents water from entering.
- Balanced geometry midsoles place heels and footballs on the same level for best balance.
- Midsoles have engineered hardness for excellent flex and surface feel.
- Outsoles are G rubber with grip treads for maximum stickiness on wet rocks.
- Lug pattern gives added traction on dry surfaces.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nylon + mesh|