Highly aerodynamic and supremely functional pro-level gear for races, training, and long weekend rides. The Sanremo combines the Castelli® Aero Race Jersey and Body Paint Shorts into a sleek, one-piece road cycling kit. The jersey is stitched directly to the shorts, eliminating the need for bib straps, and the entire speed suit closely follows the lines of your body like a second skin. It’s designed to be fast, and very, very efficient.
- Made of breathable nylon, elastane, and polyester.
- In wind tunnel testing, the Aero Race Jersey saves about 24 watts of energy over entry-level jerseys, when riding at 40km/hr.
- Full-length jersey zipper lets you cool off completely, and allows for nature breaks.
- Back has limited stretch to keep the 3 rear pockets from shifting from side to side.
- Jersey and shorts overlap on the front for complete coverage.
- Stretchy, near-seamless Body Paint fabric decreases resistance and delivers a smooth ride.
- Progetto X Air seat pad has strategic sculpting, multi-density foam, and a microdenier skin care layer to provide extra cushioning and breathability between you and your saddle.
- Dimpled mid-thigh compression zones give your muscles support.
- Integrated leg grippers prevent ride-up.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|