Different combinations of fabrics makes these hot-weather racing bib shorts as open as possible, while delivering sun protection where needed and avoiding total transparency at the front and back. Now go hammer in the heat.
- Titanium dioxide, the active ingredient in sunscreen, is incorporated into the fabric. Using sunscreen is still recommended due to the lightness of the fabric.
- Insides of the legs are abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon with wicking polyester on the interior to keep you dry.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad delivers plenty of airflow and famous X2 comfort.
- Single-layer leg grippers prevent ride-up.
- Race radio pocket on back.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|