Made for smaller, lighter paddlers, this low-volume version of the shortest vessel in the Islay fleet handles easily on and off the water. It offers all the features of a touring kayak, scaled down for daytrips and overnights on sheltered waters. Newbies will be reassured by its stability, and experts will love its excellent edging and carving.
- Full volume bow lifts over waves for a drier ride.
- Long waterline length and squared-off stern provide steady speed.
- Roomy cockpit and adjustable seating ensure all-day comfort.
- Notches on the foredeck hold your paddle while you grab a snack or take photos.
- Deck rigging holds spare paddles and other essentials.
- Deck flats for installing fishing rod holders.
- Supple rubber hatch covers are exceptionally watertight.
- Drop-down skeg lets you select easy turning or hard tracking, as conditions require.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|89 x 51cm (35 x 20in.)|
|Made in||United Kingdom|