The Islay slides easily onto cars and into garages, yet holds everything you need for a weekend escape. If you’re new to paddling, you’ll appreciate its stability. If you’re more experienced, you’ll love how the excellent edging lets you carve gracefully across the water. An exceptionally affordable option for inland and coastal touring.
- Full volume bow lifts over waves for a drier ride.
- Long waterline length and squared-off stern provide steady speed.
- Roomy cockpit and adjustable seating ensure all-day comfort.
- Notches on the foredeck hold your paddle while you grab a snack or take photos.
- Deck rigging holds spare paddles and other essentials.
- Deck flats for installing fishing rod holders.
- Drop-down skeg lets you select easy turning or hard tracking, as conditions require.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|89 x 51cm (35 x 20in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|