A beginner-friendly touring boat that will take a long time to outgrow. Its stable, asymmetrical hull tracks straight, yet is nimble on edge. Watertight bow and stern compartments hold everything you need for short expeditions, and a dayhatch gives you direct access to lunchtime bagels. The innovative Skudder combines the best features of both skeg and rudder, letting you paddle with maximum efficiency whatever the wind and waves are doing.
- Ergonomic seat with padded and adjustable backrest for control and comfort.
- Notches on the foredeck hold your paddle as you grab a snack or take photos.
- Deck rigging holds spare paddles and other essentials.
- Supple rubber hatch covers are exceptionally watertight.
- Skudder works as a skeg until fully deployed, then it pivots and steers like a conventional rudder. It retracts into a skeg box for transport and when you want maximum maneuverability.
- Unlike stern-mounted rudders, the Skudder isn’t exposed to damage in surf landings, doesn’t take up rear deck space, and remains submerged in following seas.
- This is the regular volume version, intended for larger/taller paddlers.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|89 x 51cm (35 x 20in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|