Get the feel of going barefoot, but with a bit more cushion for medium-distance runs. The quick-lace system makes them easy to slip into and adjust the fit.
- Uppers are breathable polyester mesh.
- Midsoles have EVA for light cushioning and protection.
- Outsoles are hard-wearing Vibram® Megagrip rubber pods.
- Overall sole thickness is 8.5mm (2mm EVA insole, 4mm midsole, 2.5mm outsoles).
- Machine wash in cold water and air dry.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.