Trail-running shoes with legendary FiveFingers lineage, Spyridons MR – short for mud runner – offer the same exhilarating barefoot freedom with lightweight protection. The low-profile outsoles have lugs designed specifically for the rigours of rough and rooty trails.
- Uppers are made of polyester with a canvas fabric finish.
- Speed-lace system makes them easy to slip into and adjust the fit.
- Insoles are 3mm polyurethane with antimicrobial sockliners.
- Midsoles are moulded nylon mesh offers additional protection by widely distributing any impact from stones or debris.
- Outsoles are Vibram® XS Trek rubber with 360 degree lug design for solid grip in any direction.
- Machine wash cold, and air dry.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.