Kokatat Gore-Tex Icon Dry Suit - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Designed specifically for whitewater paddling in collaboration with legends Erik and Dane Jackson. The back-of-the-shoulders zipper makes entry and exit easier, adds mobility, and means the zipper doesn’t take the hit as you bust big waves or big drops. A full drop-seat relief zip lets you answer nature's call without peeling off your PFD, sprayskirt, and suit.
- Evolution nylon 3-ply GORE-TEX®, in a Pro Shell® full immersion version that’s exclusive to Kokatat, is quiet, comfortable, and durably waterproof and breathable.
- Legs, shoulders and arm panels are GORE-TEX 330 Cordura to add abrasion resistance.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Tizip Masterseal flexible waterproof zipper follows you comfortably through the most difficult moves.
- Self-draining neoprene cuffs over wrist and neck latex seals reduce abrasion and UV exposure.
- Zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Dual-adjustment overskirt with a hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene waistband for a watertight seal to sprayskirt tunnels.
- Built-in GORE-TEX socks fit over your favourite liner socks and under appropriate paddling footwear to keep your feet warm and dry.
|Face fabric||Nylon + PTFE|
|Pockets||1 external chest|