This awesomely efficient system works for groups of 3 to 5. The inverted canister position and fuel preheating line let the Joule Cooking System function at temperatures down to -12°C. You get the performance of a liquid fuel stove in cold conditions, without having to prime the burner. With its super-fast setup time, you'll be melting snow or making dinner pronto.
- 2.5L cooking vessel has a FluxRing radiator in the base for up to twice the fuel efficiency of traditional stove and pot combos.
- Integrated insulation on the cooking vessel saves fuel and ensures the second course won’t be cold.
- See-though lid has a built-in strainer.
- Push-button Piezo ignitor.
- Internal regulator equalizes pressure for consistent boil times throughout the life of a canister.
- Boils approx. 12L of water per 100g Jetpower canister.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||16.5 x 16.5 x 20.3cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.