A satellite phone with airtime plans that aren’t out of this world. 2-way voice communication lets you get out all-is-well reassurances. You can revise arrival dates and transport arrangements, or convey precise details of an emergency. Once activated, each unit gets a 10-digit, Canadian-based phone number. There are no long distance charges to Canada and the US, no roaming fees in your home service area, and anytime 911 service via the GEOS International Emergency Response Center, who notify appropriate emergency responders of your situation and location.
- Works best with a clear view of the sky.
- Optional fade alert lets you know if a call is dropping.
- Receive text message up to 35-characters at no cost.
- Automatically stores up to 91 35-character messages.
- Message waiting indicator and voicemail access.
- Data connectivity to send email and access the internet with optional data kit.
- 3.7 volt 2600mAH Lithium-ion battery provides 4 hours of talk time or 36 hours standby.
- Backlit color display optimized for outdoor daytime viewing.
- 4-line, 12-character LCD display.
- Lighted keypad.
- Operating temperature range is -20 to 55°C.
- Configurable ringtone.
- User-configurable call timers and minute alert to manage costs.
- Keypad lock and security lock code.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Operating temperature||-20 to 55°C|
Message character limit
Character limit for sent messages.
|Battery life (operating)||4 h|
|Battery life (standby)||36 h|
|Dimensions||13.5 x 5.6 x 3.8cm|
|Power supply||AC charger|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 2600mAh (included)|
Lets you know that your message was received.