Keep your laptop alive right through your flight to Sydney. The PowerGorilla recharges most gadgets that take between 5 and 24 volts. Team it up with the SolarGorilla panel (available separately) for off-the-grid operations such as the expedition's media tent.
- 21,000 mAh lithium polymer battery can recharge your laptop, tablet, iPad®, smartphone, GPS, or cell phone.
- Output voltages: 5V, 8.4V, 9.5V, 12V, 16V, 19V or 24V.
- Daisy-chaining from AC supply allows you to recharge the PowerGorilla and your laptop or laptop and phone simultaneously.
- Retractable USB Cable includes tips for DC3.5, DC2.0 (mini Nokia), Micro USB, Mini USB, Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, DC 4.0 (Sony PSP), Nintendo DS-Lite.
- MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and MacBook require an Apple MagSafe Airline Adaptor or an alternate. The MagSafe Airline adaptor cable powers laptops, but will not charge them. Older MAC laptops (PowerBooks) may require a L77D tip.
- Dimensions are 21.5 x 13 x 1.7cm.
- Aluminum body with rubberized edges for protection.
- Includes car socket, DC extension cable, and protective storage case.Great
- Charge times vary depending on the device.
|Dimensions||21.5 x 13 x 1.7cm|