For touring in big open water, the Extreme Tour features a thick deck and an integrated whistle. Cinch the neoprene waistband tight for transiting tide rips and surf zones. Slack it off and support the waterproof-breathable tunnel loosely by the removable suspenders in gentler seas.
- Full range of sizes allows a custom fit to your boat.
- High-performance 4mm neoprene deck.
- Reinforced Sealtex edge guard for durability.
- Stitched bungee rand, combined with a sticky under-treatment, provides an exceptional seal to the rim (even on plastic boats).
- 3-ply waterproof breathable fabric tunnel repels wind and water while allowing perspiration to escape.
- Double-stitched and sealed seams.
- A push buckle lets you fasten the grab loop around a shoulder of your PFD while on shore, so you don't trip over the sprayskirt deck.
- Integrated whistle lets you signal or call for rescue.
- Note: the deck of the Extreme Tour is tensioned to stay on through big waves and rolls, so releasing it in a wet exit takes a stronger pull than with a recreational sprayskirt. As you would with any sprayskirt, practise releases on dry land before heading out on the water.
- To find the right size for your boat, please visit http://www.sealsskirts.com/sizing/sizing.php
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Tunnel material||Nylon + neoprene|
|Deck attachment||Sewn bungee|
Tensioned deck stay
Keeps the deck taut like a drum so water rolls off.
Suspenders help ensure the tunnel stays up when the deck is loaded with a wave.