A skirt that grips tenaciously enough for whitewater kayaks, yet also fits touring boats well. It features a matrix of anti-slip dots that holds the skirt securely, and seals well to plastic boats. The fitted neoprene tunnel minimizes water entry from big waves or rolls.
- 4mm high performance neoprene with Seal-tex edge guard adds protection.
- Tunnel is 23cm high.
- Stitched bungee attachment.
- Seams are glued, stitched, and taped.
- Tunnel sizing is Small 69-74cm (27-29in.), Medium 76-81cm (30-32in.), Large 83-89cm (33-35in.), X-Large 91-96cm (36-38in.).
- To find the right size for your boat, please visit http://www.sealsskirts.com/sizing/sizing.php
|Weight||430g (1.4 Medium)|
|Deck attachment||Sewn bungee|
Tensioned deck stay
Keeps the deck taut like a drum so water rolls off.
Suspenders help ensure the tunnel stays up when the deck is loaded with a wave.