Tenacious grip for big, big water. A thick, contoured rubber rand with micro-ribs gives this skirt the grip and seal to really hang on. This version's been upgraded with thicker neoprene, plus an integrated whistle in case you have to punch out halfway down a wave train.
- Made of high-performance 4mm neoprene.
- Contoured micro-ribbed rubber rand seal stays firmly in place.
- Top-edge wear guard with strong Kevlar® fibres.
- Oval anatomical tunnel fits better than round tunnels.
- Glued, stitched, and sealed seams.
- For use with rotational moulded kayaks only.
- To find the right size for your boat, please visit http://www.sealsskirts.com/sizing/sizing.php
|Weight||1.1kg (1.4 Medium)|
|Deck attachment||Rubber rand|
Tensioned deck stay
Keeps the deck taut like a drum so water rolls off.
Suspenders help ensure the tunnel stays up when the deck is loaded with a wave.